It’s a dream for every adventure lover, must do Skydiving once in a life. If someone makes a bucket list fully filled with adventures and thrills, there must be skydiving because it’s one such activity that beginners can also try without doing much preparation. People consider this sport for outside India but it’s not true now it can be enjoyed in our country as well.
Yes! You heard it right, there are some places which are quite popular for this adventurous sport. Today, we will discuss about those Best Places for Skydiving India, where you can go easily and enjoy that never forgetting experience in own country without spending more money, it will also save your time.
Travel to another country to pursue your dream or passion, can be no doubt, but everyone can’t afford such thing, even due to busy schedule everyone can’t even arrange time to travel. For such folks Skydiving in India is the budget friendly and time saving one. So, pack your bags to enjoy and live your dream.
So, buckle up all the adventure lover, it’s time to make a list of all your trills that can be done in your own country. I am going to mention the most popular skydiving places in India. Keep a sharp eye on every thin mentioned details, hold a pen and diary and write down these places. Let’s begin
The most loved one Skydiving in India Places
These below mentioned places are highly popular for this sport, choose your loved one accordingly.
- Deesa, Gujarat: in the sky at this beautiful lakeside city you thrill of soaring from the sky. It is among one of the best destinations for skydiving in India that offers almost all kind of jumps. The Sports Authority of Gujarat and Indian Parachuting Federation hosts several skydiving camps here. You’ll surely witness some surreal views from the gorgeous landscapes in this lake city.
Fall height: 3,500 to 4,00 ft.
Cost: 16,500 to 37,500 INR
Best Time to attend: all around the year
- Bir Billing, Himachal Pradesh: counted in top three skydiving places in the world, also known as Paragliding capital of India. You can also enjoy the longest paragliding which will drive you through 16km in the sky. So as the skydiving will be, you can experience one in a lifetime experience, around the lush green mountains and valleys.
Fall height: 4,300 to 8,000 ft.
Cost: 15,000 to 35,000 INR
Best Time to attend: all year
- Dhana, Madhya Pradesh: this city hosts many skydiving camps for adventure enthusiasts, where they can enjoy a freefall from 4000 feet above, gazing at the breathtaking landscape beneath them. It will be unlike you have ever seen kind of experience. When you are ready to make it don’t forget to capture your skydiving memory in your camera.
Fall height: 9,000 to 10,000 ft.
Cost: 24,000 to 37,500 INR
Best Time to attend: throughout the year except monsoon
- Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu: there is no doubt, that Pondicherry is the studding place to visit and explore, what if? If you can view its beauty from the sky, interesting, huh? Yes, even in Pondicherry you can enjoy skydiving.
Fall height: 10,000 ft.
Cost: 18,000 to 62,000 INR
Best time to attend: all around the year, not ideal during monsoon
- Aamby Valley, Maharashtra: this state has some mesmerizing views and landscape. During this activity you can view the entire valley surrounded by the blue sea. Maharashtra is known for having some amazing seas and one corner of it, is covered by sea.
Fall Height: 9,000 to 10,000 ft.
Cost: 30,000 to 40,000 INR
Best time to attend: anytime during the year, not in monsoon
- Narnaul, Haryana: also known as the state of sports lover, so why the skydiving left behind. It is one of the easily accessible state to commute. Book your ticket and enjoy the ride. Narnaul is also popular for this sport because is also called one and only international skydiving zone of India, it’s the reason behind its popularity.
Fall height: 10,00 ft.
Cost: 27,500 to 35,000 INR
Best time to attend: not ideal for monsoon, can enjoyed rest of the year
The above mentioned destination are known for skydiving, you can book previously to get training before the fall. Whenever you have to attend just book a prior session, book appointment with the expert. Once the training completes you will be ready to perform all kind of falls. You can choose according to your choice and budget, which place you have to go and which fall you are seeking of. If you have comments and suggestion to mention, feel free to mention.